Due to expansion, an experienced Quality Technician is required for a longstanding automotive business in West Bromwich. In return for your experience, this business will offer you an excellent annual salary up to £30,000 per annum, and a fantastic benefits package.
As a Quality Technician, you will be working day shifts Monday to Friday in a leading automotive manufacturing business. You will be providing hands-on inspection and diagnostics testing against customer specifications and providing technical support to the Engineering & Manufacturing team.
As a Quality Technician, you will be required to:
- Maintain the calibration system and equipment and relay feedback on any faulty components to the senior management team
- Provide feedback on product quality, customer complaints and audits to the manufacturing team
- Provide hands-on inspection and diagnostics testing against customer specifications
- Provide technical support to the engineering & manufacturing team
- Maintain the calibration system and equipment.
To apply for this Quality Technician role, you will need previous experience within a similar role and experience within the Automotive or Off-Highway industry. You will also require the following:
- Experience with hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Experience with measuring equipment including gauges and callipers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary up to £30,000, and a benefits package that includes overtime opportunities paid at premium rates, 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays), contribution pension and life cover (x 3).
To apply for this full-time Quality Technician job in West Bromwich, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included