Do you have material planning experience, and are you seeking a new job in Wimborne? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Material Planning Analyst, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £18.20/hr (inside IR35).
As a Material Planning Analyst, you will ensure the timely delivery of materials to the facility, collaborating with suppliers to coordinate deliveries, shipping schedules and work schedules to meet facility production plans. You will also work with the facility production schedulers and operations personnel to support facility production and point-of-use material availability.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Ensure the timely delivery of materials to the facility, collaborating with suppliers to coordinate deliveries, shipping schedules and work schedules to meet facility production plans
- Collaborate with suppliers and operations to plan delivery of material for production
- Collaborate to perform root cause corrective actions to resolve quality and supplier performance issues
- Analyse established parts schedules and production requirements, converting requirements into appropriate piece parts.
To apply for this Analyst role, you will need a college or university degree, or equivalent, preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering. You will also require the following:
- General knowledge of production scheduling and capacity management
- Ability to use and troubleshoot the MRP, Lognet and MTS systems
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with ability to work efficiently and under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma project management principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge and/or experience in material control, purchasing, parts distribution, inventory control, manufacturing engineering, operations and transportation or logistics desired
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Material Planning Analyst job in Wimborne, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included