Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains to recruit a Calibration Engineer in Coventry, and the engineering role comes with a salary of up to £43,000 p.a. and excellent benefits.
As a Calibration Engineer, you will join a highly dynamic team working on new technologies across hybridised ICE calibration, fuel cell development, passenger car and heavy-duty automotive development. Your primary objective will be to work closely with customers to develop, test, and optimise the performance and ensure the safe operation of powertrain and vehicle programmes.
In your first few weeks in this Powertrain Calibration Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Work onsite and at clients' bases
- Perform data processing and analysis, reporting to customer teams and management
- Develop and manage new powertrain processes and calibrations using proprietary/customer calibration tools and methods
- Plan and deliver testing on powertrain/engine testbeds and in-vehicle.
To apply for this powertrain Calibration Engineer role, you will need a minimum of a Bachelor's or Master's in a relevant engineering area (Mechanical, Automotive, etc). You will also require the following:
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to summarise and make clear technical recommendations across multifunctional disciplines with supporting data
- An understanding of gasoline and diesel internal combustion engine performance and fundamentals, including modern exhaust aftertreatment systems, and future industry trends
- Experience in engine software or calibration development processes and working knowledge of calibration tools such as ETAS Inca, ATI Vision etc.
You'll receive a salary of up to £43,000 and an excellent benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this full-time Calibration Engineer position in Coventry. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included