Our client in Dudley is seeking a Maintenance Engineer, electrically biased to support the delivery of continuous, fault-free manufacturing and site improvement work. This full-time Maintenance Engineer role offers a favourable starting salary of £46800, 10% bonus, Pension, Overtime and 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, plus a raft of extensive lifestyle benefits.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will support the delivery of continuous, fault-free manufacturing and site improvement work. You will work on a rotating shift of mornings, afternoons, and nights, predominantly Monday to Friday, with one Saturday morning per month. There is opportunity to earn overtime.
This is an on-site role, no option to fund sponsorship for overseas applicants.
The site is modern, well run, and a clean working environment.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Support and ensure continuous, fault-free manufacturing through the application of effective preventative maintenance activities utilising a digital CMMS system (SAP)
- Apply fault-finding skills to address and rectify equipment failures across the site
- Apply route cause analysis and deploy effective solutions to plant machinery issues, reducing downtime and improving plant performance and reliability.
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need to be an apprentice trained in electrical/maintenance engineering or have gained an NVQ3 in an electrical maintenance subject. You will also require the following:
- Great fault-finding skills in automated electromechanical machinery
- Experience in the application of route cause analysis and TPM principles
- An ability to fault find in PLC equipment,
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A flexible attitude to support a 24/7 manufacturing operation.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and excellent benefits.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Maintenance Engineer (electrical/multi-skilled) job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included