Jonathan Lee Recruitment seeks a skilled and collaborative Facility Technician to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Facility Technician role is based in Coventry and offers a salary of up to £38,000 p/a and excellent benefits.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to undertake:
- Preparation, installation, connection, service, maintenance, calibration of equipment in accordance with given procedures
- Work with & update service and maintenance schedules
- Monitor and maintain the facilities to ensure an optimal operating state
- Request equipment and consumables needed in relevant areas of responsibility using purchasing systems
- DIY plumbing, painting, and joinery for all communal spaces
To apply for this Facility Technician role, you will need previous experience within a facility maintenance role and previous experience in the execution of facility-related projects. You will also require the following:
- Qualifications relating to electrical installations (17th Edition)
- Experience with minor build works
- Good understanding of compressed air systems and desiccant dryers
- Good working experience in health & safety systems
- Previous experience/exposure to environmental management systems
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, they'll provide a favourable salary of up to £38,000 p/a and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Facility Technician job in Coventry, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included