Do you have manufacturing planning and scheduling experience, and are you seeking a new job in Slough? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a global leader in the design and manufacture of closure liners and flexible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, health care, personal care, household and industrial applications recruit a Production Planner, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Production Planner, you will prioritise operations to ensure maximum production performance and reduce delays. You will coordinate production workflow to leverage standard processes and methods, as well as automation and data analytics, to improve production throughput, waste reduction and delivery performance.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Analyse order booking, item level forecast, equipment capacity, and material availability
- Prioritise operations to ensure maximum production throughput, reduced scrap, downtime and delays
- Communicate the production plan to all site operations
- Help develop and maintain standards and improve operational results, being the local orchestrator of production and material priorities
- Provide guidance to ensure plant operations meet production rates and delivery dates.
To apply for this Production Planner role, you will need a minimum of five years of experience in manufacturing planning and scheduling. You will also require the following:
- Demonstrated success developing production plans
- Prior experience in the Packaging industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a busy environment.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Production Planner position in Slough. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included