Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking an Assembly Jig Fixture and Pallet Design Engineer to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team. This full-time Assembly Fixture Design Engineer role is based in Warwick and offers an Umbrella Rate of £29.20 per hour. This role is hybrid.
As an Assembly Jig Fixture and Pallet Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the kick-off to design delivery and successful physical fixture handover. You will also support the continual development of the Department Lessons Learnt (Continual Improvement) and ongoing development.
In your first few weeks in this Assembly Jig Fixture and Pallet Design Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Project manage a Design Project with minimal Lead Engineer support
- Coordinate and manage internal customers and suppliers to provide data promptly
- Drive improvements into our standards, processes and methods of working
- Create and update Standards, Processes and Methods of working
To apply for this Assembly Jig Fixture and Pallet Design Engineer role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to do Compatibility Assessments and impact assessments
- Working knowledge of Assembly and Part Locator Strategy Requirements
- 3D Tool Design Skills from Concept through detail to detail and delivery
- Ability to generate and resolve design snags and issues
- 2D Manufacturing (Detailed) Drawing Buy Offs and Handover
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included