Product Marketing Manager – 39293 - £48.57/hr Umbrella
Do you have Product Marketing Manager experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Product Marketing Manager, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £48.57/hr (inside IR35).
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, developing, managing and executing a portfolio of products across different communication channels to help us attract customers, talent and investment. You will also develop and execute messaging and go-to-market strategies for products, working closely with corporate communications department to ensure corporate brand messaging is integrated in all external communications. This is an innovative company with a rare opportunity at genuinely one of the most exciting scale up businesses in the market.
In your first few weeks in this Product Marketing Manager role, you can expect to:
- Promote product marketing communications and activities for our client's portfolio of products
- Develop a product marketing strategy, where you'll be responsible for creating, developing, managing and executing the portfolio
- Onboard and manage the relationship with a B2B marketing agency
- Develop and execute messaging and go-to-market strategies for our products
- Craft compelling narratives around products and customer relationships and their value drivers and differentiation, targeting multiple audiences and maximising market impact
To apply for this Product Marketing Manager role, you will need a proven track record of creating and executing successful product marketing in a B2B technology environment. You will also require:
- Passion for battery technology and electrification and fantastic ability of understanding customer needs.
- You'll have demonstrable experience in a Product and Account Based Marketing role and will be looking for the opportunity to join as an early employee, with lots of opportunity to progress and make a significant impact.
- Experience crafting compelling narratives around products, engaging multiple audiences, from developers to business leaders and translating complex technical concepts to business decision-makers
- An understanding of electrification and battery technology with a passion for learning more in this field
- Ability to thrive in small teams and enjoy having significant ownership over the product marketing strategy; comfortable making strategic decisions experience creating and delivering a product strategy.
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest for this contract Product Marketing Manager position in Warwick. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included