PPC and Web Executive
West Midlands based hybrid role - (2 days at home, 2 days in Stourbridge, 1 day in Birmingham)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Our client, a fresh thinking and commercially focused demand generation agency, is looking for an experienced PPC and Web Executive to join them as the companies continues to grow. The successful candidate will be hard-working and ambitious; you will be joining a vibrant Team and will be provided with all the tools you need to succeed and develop. This opportunity is only limited by your ability and desire to achieve.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Creating, managing and optimising paid search, display & YouTube campaigns, maximising performance for customers in terms of traffic, conversions and ROI.
- Monitoring and analysing accounts, campaigns, ad groups and keyword performance (Google Ads).
- Filtering and reviewing keywords for low CTR, low quality score and low conversions.
- Proposing and implementing new campaigns based on research and analysis of prior campaign performance and to align with business objectives.
- Building and optimising data-driven, high performing landing pages for all marketing channels and reporting on results.
- Creating and executing CRO programs to improve website performance for clients.
- Monitoring and analysing competitor performance.
- Composing engaging and original ad copy based on a great understanding of target audiences.
- Ad copy and landing page split testing and optimisation.
- PPC strategy, KPI's, targets and goals in line with Google best practice.
- Ongoing keyword analysis and expansion to establish cost-effective, high-performance keywords.
To apply for this PPC and Web Executive role, you will need at least 1 year of hands-on experience actively managing AdWords accounts with £10k+ monthly budgets. You will also require:Ideally 2+ years of experience in a marketing role, ideally PPC focused.
- You must be comfortable taking full ownership of Google Ads accounts.
- You must be comfortable using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and SEMRush to propose effective CRO strategies.
- You must be able to build and optimise web pages, with a focus on conversions.
- You must have experience working in various Content Management Systems, i.e. Wordpress, Shopify etc.
- Experience managing Paid Social campaigns would be a huge asset too.
- Have in-depth experience of working on Google Ads and Google Ads Editor
- To be computer literate and possess strong/intermediate Excel skills
- To have the ability to clearly communicate decisions, as well as the data driving them, to management.
- To have the ability to quickly adapt, change course and direction depending on results and feedback.
- Number oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment .
If this full-time PPC and Web Executive job in Stourbridge motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included