Agile Product Owner - Vehicle Simulation Capability - 39292 - £32.19/hr umbrella rate
Do you have product owner experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Agile Product Owner - Vehicle Simulation Capability, and the role comes with a contract rate of £32.19 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
The Digital Vehicle Model Capability team you will be working in develops and delivers industry-leading vehicle simulation capability required for full or robust virtual validation of new products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for tasks such as the following:
- Creating detailed product backlog items from customer requirements
- Ordering the product backlog according to stakeholder/business priorities
- Clearly communicating the value of product backlog items to the business
- Maximising the value the squad delivers
- Ensuring the product backlog is transparent, visible and understood.
To apply for this Product Owner - Vehicle Simulation Capability role, you will need experience of Agile working, including an understanding of Scrum and Kanban, product backlog management and the use of Agile management toolsets, including familiarity with JIRA. You will also require the following:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or as a member of an agile scrum team
- The ability to think strategically and anticipate user needs on a long-term basis
- Experience of collaboration with cross-functional teams squads
- Experience with Project planning tools, with an understanding of scrum.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Agile Product Owner - Vehicle Simulation Capability position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included