Propulsion Build Supervisor - 39291 - £25.06/hr umbrella rate
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Propulsion Build Supervisor to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Propulsion Build Supervisor role is based in Coventry and offers an excellent umbrella contract rate of £25.06 per hour (Inside IR35).
The role of the Propulsion Build Supervisor is to enable continuous improvement of the prototype battery build process by providing technical and supervisory leadership to the team to exceed expectations. You will also support production, supervise the battery build team and meet delivery targets.
If you were already in this Propulsion Build Supervisor role, here are some of the areas you would have been working on this week:
- Resolving any issues identified with the prototype battery build process
- Ensuring that all team members maintain high levels of valid technical competency in line with E-Learn 554097 Assessment of Competence and JLR-SP-060M
To apply for this role, you'll need to understand safe systems of work. You'll also be:
- Computer literate, including Tableau, Jira, Microsoft Office and Excel competency so you can produce plans, reports, presentations, graphs, processes and SPL documents
- Full of proven experience and understanding of facilities, processes, equipment and manufacturing assembly processes
- A clear and confident communicator both orally and in writing
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn new systems and processeses
If this contract Propulsion Build Supervisor job in Coventry motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included