Director Business Support - 39299 - £22.22/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have PA experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time Director Business Support, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £22.22/hr (Inside IR35).
As a Director Business Support, you will be responsible for diary manager and setting meeting agendas, preparing the Director for meetings - agendas, papers, presentations, and key points highlighted.
In your first few weeks in this Director Business Support role, you can expect to:
- Coordinate and deliver review cadence and minutes
- Write reports and presentation notes for the Director
- Organise team meetings and offsites ensuring the aim for the events is delivered
- Handle escalation/delegation of issues to the relevant team members/Directors.
- Work cross functionally with other business support/ co-ordinators to share information and build synergies in ways of working to ensure the latest information is always available.
- Support the adherence to compliance of Regulatory, Corporate or Process through the introduction of a range of relevant methodologies, tracking and reporting of metrics.
- Book of work-related travel and accommodation, including visas/ itineraries ensuring all details are documented.
To apply for this Director Business Support role, you will need the following:
- Previous PA/EA experience
- Well organised with good communication and presentation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Able to provide a high level of discretion.
- MS Office / Outlook Experience
- A proactive approach, always looking ahead and ability to see beyond the short-term immediate tasks, providing recommendations and suggestions, looking at the bigger picture Live our Creators Code and ensure all interactions work towards a successful outcome
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Director Business Support job in Warwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included