Do you have quality assurance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Portsmouth? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Quality Engineer (Polymers), and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Quality Engineer, you will support the introduction of projects at a polymer facility, including Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and more. You will assist with the development and approval of project requirements and write reports, procedures and work instructions.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Review customer requirements on specifications, CAD data and drawings
- Liaise with customers to gain approval of FAIR or PSW
- Use PFMEA to formulate control plans and work instructions
- Conduct day-to-day inspection and quality support for all projects
- Lead quality improvement programmes.
To apply for this Quality Engineer role, you will need a VDA auditing accreditation and good knowledge of AS9100 and/or IATF 16949 requirements. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of GD&T, PPAP Core Tools and MRP/ERP systems
- Experience in new project introductions
- Product and Process Auditing experience (ISO, AS or IATf)
- Good computer literacy, in particular all MS Office programs.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Quality Engineer (Polymers) job in Portsmouth, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included