Do you have Quality Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Horndean? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Composite Quality Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Quality Engineer, you will support the introduction of projects at our Composites facility. You will also assist with the development and approval of project requirements and write reports, procedures and work instructions. Please note this position is 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday.
If you were already in this Quality Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working on this week:
- Review of customer requirements on specifications, CAD data and drawings
- Liaise with customers to gain approval of FAIR or PSW
- Use PFMEA to formulate control plans and work instructions
- Coordinate measurement activity of product to present to customers
To apply for this Quality Engineer role, good knowledge of AS9100 and/or IATF 16949 requirements is a distinct advantage. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Experience of PPAP Core Tools
- Interaction with MRP/ERP systems
- Product and Process Auditing experience (ISO, AS or IATf)
- Good computer literacy, in particular, all MS Office programs
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Quality Engineer position in Horndean. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included