Do you have Product Strategy Analyst experience, and are you seeking a new job in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Product Strategy Analyst, and the role comes with contract rate of £38.58/hr Ltd (inside IR35).
As a Product Strategy Analyst, you will support the development of the company's product portfolio. Typically, this will involve the identification of new product opportunities, creation of product proposals and development of their future product roadmap. Dealing with cross-functional and multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations you will be involved with creating and driving credible product proposals in line with leadership direction and corporate objectives.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define product proposals and roadmaps based on market analysis and business objectives
- Systematically explore and examine the external environment to identify future predictions and advise the business on the impact of these
- Examine, analyse and monitor the current and future industry developments to identify key trends likely to impact the future of the battery industry
- Identify new market opportunities and potential areas for product expansion, conducting feasibility studies and evaluating risks and benefits.
- Prepare, deliver and present current and future trends and forecasting to support product & technology meetings
- Advise and brief senior management and cross functional teams on findings on current and future trends
To apply for this role you'll require:
- Experience generating new product proposals and/or product roadmaps
- Excellent O365 skill, particularly with PowerPoint & Excel
- Experience in a similar product or technical analyst role
- Previous experience of future market analysis
- Proven ability to analyse and create clear reports, presentations and recommendations; analytical skills
- Proficient communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Product experience in one of the following industries would be desirable: mobility energy, battery
We'd love you to apply for this contract Product Strategy Analyst position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included