Do you have Supply Chain Management experience, and are you seeking a new full-time job in Evesham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Supply Chain Manager, and this full-time role comes with a salary of £55,000 to £65,000.00 and excellent benefits.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will effectively manage the Supply Chain function across two local sites. You will also develop and operate the required end-to-end Supply Chain capabilities in conjunction with other central support functions.
In your first few weeks in this Supply Chain Manager role, you can expect to:
- Assume responsibility for all supply chain management activities
- Provide leadership and direction to the Supply Chain Team and implement any recommended structural changes
- Maintain external contacts to understand best-in-class processes to improve costs and logistics offerings
- Provide operational involvement in day-to-day issues related to production planning, procurement, warehouse, transportation, internal parts flow, security and controls and inventory management
- Improve OTIF supply performance on an ongoing basis.
To apply for this Supply Chain Manager role, you will need a logistics/supply chain management qualification, preferably gained with FMCG, Food or Fast paced manufacturing. You will also require the following:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of supply chain management, distribution methods, global transportation services and inventory management
- 5+ years previous experience in logistics and supply chain
- 3+ years experience in a senior management role
- Proven procurement skills
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £55,000 to £65,000.00 and benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Supply Chain Manager job in Evesham, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included