Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Connected Car Test Engineer to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team. This contract test engineer role is based in Cranfield and offers an Umbrella rate of up to £29.60 per hour (PAYE inside IR35). This is a 12 month contract.
As a Connected Car Test Engineer, you will manage system validation for connected cars in line with project schedules covering both the on-board and off-board environment. You will also develop testing methods and procedures that comply with specifications and regulatory requirements to ensure robust validation of the complete telematics systems.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Confirm vehicle level quality, function and reliability standards are maintained with changes
- Conduct root cause investigation of complex concerns on vehicles under the guidance of the component or system engineer
- Create test reports in line with vehicle development schedules/gateways.
To apply for this Connected Car Test Engineer role, you will need to be degree-qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering discipline. You will also require the following:
- Relevant experience in Automotive Electrical and Electronic development relating to vehicle body electronics, navigation or telematics systems or equivalent experience on a major development programme, e.g., in aerospace, telecoms or similar
- Knowledge of the electrical architecture of modern vehicle electronics
- Experience of fault finding.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included