Our client is seeking a Product specialist to join the team, they will be responsible for the Co-coordinating, implementing (mapping) and maintaining after-market automotive parts catalogue data for Fuelling, Turbo, Rotating Electrics and Motor Sport business lines. Please get in touch for more information or to apply for the role!
- Undertaking Competitor range gap analysis, to identify and update range changes including new part identification, supersessions and obsolete parts, onto the PIM system.
- Maintaining a Master Part Cross reference database.
- Generating range coverage reports, including identification of areas for product line expansion.
- Providing relevant customer catalogue extracts and/ or VM application guides as required.
- Working closely with the Product Management teams to ensure that the data handling work is aligned to customer requirements.
- Involvement in NTR activity, liaising with Marketing to feed in new additions for customer communications.
- Support with arranging product photography as required.
- Interpreting and interrogating supplier releases and updates to support range developments and enhancements.
- Liaise with technical and marketing departments to create product specific technical documents to be published to our various cataloguing platforms.
- Automotive aftermarket experience in a cataloguing data handling role.
- Knowledge of vehicle parts, automotive part fitment, vehicle application structure and OEMs is advantageous.
- Experience in the use of industry standard cataloguing tools such as Xchecker and TecDoc
- Strong data handling skills: proficient in Excel, Access or other database management.
- Able to plan and work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven experience to work as part of a team.
- Displays a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives of the company.
Pay: Upto £35,000 DOE
Hours: Hours of work 08:00 to 16.30 Mon to Friday
If this role sounds of interest or you would like more information, please get in touch!
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included