Do you have accounts payable experience, and are you seeking a new job in Solihull? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time Accountant, and the role comes with a contract rate of £20/hr (inside IR35).
As an Accountant, you will perform accounting duties and a variety of routine input, balancing and general clerical activities in accordance with standard accounting and documentation. A wide variety of responsibilities may exist within the various accounting units.
In your first few weeks in this Accountant role, you can expect to:
- Post business transactions, process invoices, and verify financial data to maintain accounts payable records
- Ensure the accuracy of an organisation's financial documents for payment, auditing, and tax purposes
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment
- Participate in the accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department
- Liaise with the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them
To apply for this Accountant job, you will need relevant knowledge in accounting or a related business discipline. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of accounting General Ledger distributions and the ability to verify the correctness and completeness of such information
- Knowledge of basic to Moderate Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- Good numerical skills and understanding of statistics and other mathematical concepts used in modelling.
- Experience working in Accounts Payable (desirable).
- Experience working within finance department.
- Experience of Oracle (desirable).
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this contract Accountant position in Solihull. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included