Do you have Service Technician experience, and are you seeking a new job in the North East? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Service Technician working with batteries and charging equipment, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Service Technician, you will provide service support (product installation, repair, maintenance) to an agreed customer base within a designated area.
In your first few weeks in this Service Technician role, you can expect to:
- Repair all company brand and competitor batteries and chargers
- Fit and repair all brand and rival watering systems
- Repair all company products and services in a positive and effective manner
- Installation of all batteries to the customer's requirements
- The installation and connection of chargers to AC isolation point/plug
To apply for this Service Technician role, you will need a full and clean UK Driving Licence. You will also require the following:
- A recognised electrical qualification to NVQ3 or equivalent, a forklift truck licence
- Experience in the electrical industry, experience in the repair and installation of industrial batteries
- Experience repairing and installing chargers
- Customer service experience and knowledge of Health & Safety
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Service Technician job in the North East, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included