Do you have engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Evesham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Facilities Engineer, and the full-time role comes with a salary of £30 to £33k and excellent benefits.
As a Facilities Engineer, you will be responsible for overall plant performance.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Assist and carry out preventative maintenance and repair on the packhouse machinery when required
- Ensure business-critical functions are maintained
- Work closely with the Engineering Coordinator and a wide range of people.
To apply for this Facilities Engineer role, you will need experience in pneumatic process control circuits and compressed air systems with the ability to read schematic drawings. You will also require the following:
- GCSE or NVQ level 2 with experience gained in an environment where response and equipment turnaround times are critical
- Mechanical transmissions and electrical drives and associated control gear
- Methodical fault diagnosis and root cause analysis
- Refrigeration plant and control systems experience.
- Its a day based role working every other weekend.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary of £30,000 to £33,000 and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time Facilities Engineer job in Evesham motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included