Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Maintenance Team Leader to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Maintenance Supervisor role is based in Buckingham and offers a favourable salary and benefits.
As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Provide rapid technical assistance in the resolution of equipment and plant malfunctions, carry out fault-finding repairs and refurbishments as necessary
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure the smooth operation of the site
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process, scrap, re-work and consumables
- Develop and implement planned maintenance of jigs, fixtures, plant and other equipment to minimise efficiency losses to production whilst carefully controlling costs.
To apply for this Maintenance & Facilities role, you will need to be a Multi-Skilled Qualified Electrician to 18th Edition regulations. You will also require the following:
- Practical electrical and electronic knowledge
- Experience with inverters, motors, pumps, and special-purpose machinery, laser welding, robotics, jigs and fixtures
- Experience with preventative maintenance and fault finding.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Maintenance Supervisor position in Buckingham, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included