Virtual Series CAD Lead - 39275 - £32.19/hr umbrella rate
Do you have CAD experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Virtual Series CAD Lead, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £32.19 per hour.
As a Virtual Series CAD Lead, you will support the delivery of geometric data (CAD) that enables virtual build & testing activities (full product CAE). You will also produce and manage a delivery plan for CAD through engagement with component owners that enables a continuum of virtual build and test operations.
In your first few weeks in this Virtual Series CAD Lead role, you can expect to:
- Support the delivery of geometric data (CAD) that enables virtual build & testing activities (full product CAE)
- Highlight any issues and risks in the plan to virtual assessments utilising the appropriate escalation process
- Ensure these issues are adequately raised to the correct groups and tracked into resolution
If you were already up and running in this Virtual Series CAD Lead role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in last week:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident to communicate across all levels
- Ability to create and manage complex project plans
- Basic knowledge of automotive engineering content
- Experience managing a preassigned list of activities and delivering work based on a set priority
If this contract Virtual Series CAD Lead job in Warwick motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included