Attributes Refinement Performance Engineer - 39284 - £24.93 per hour umbrella rate
Locations: Gaydon, Solihull and Halewood
Do you have vehicle engineering experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Vehicle Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive contract rate of £29.18 per hour.
The NVH Attributes Refinement Team is responsible for strategy, methods, targets, testing, detection, and resolution, specifically for the attributes of Squeak and Rattle and Water and Air Ingress across the full vehicle, systems and components. Operating from the very early phase of a vehicle programme, you will be working cross-functionally throughout design, development, manufacturing, launch, and during the customer experience.
During your first few weeks in this Senior Engineer role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Work cross-functionally throughout design, development, manufacturing, launch and during the customer experience
- Work on problem resolutions for Vehicle Line activities in all aspects of engineering
- Contribute to the delivery of Quality targets for each vehicle line
To apply for this Senior Engineer role, you will need previous experience with problem-solving tools, such as Root Cause Analysis, 8 disciplines of problem-solving, Design of Experiments and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis FMEA in Design/Manufacturing. You will also require:
- Vehicle Launch or Plant Vehicle operations Production Management, including experience in delivering problem resolutions in Manufacturing and Service
- Experience in cross-functional coordination capability in Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and Quality
- Familiar with Define Measure Analyse Implement Control Replicate processes
- Ability to be part of a team to meet tight deadlines in a Programme.
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per hour rate of £29.18, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Attributes Refinement Performance Engineer position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included