Do you have Supplier Development Engineer experience, can you see yourself being responsible for the supplier's processes from the design concept to the end of product life (cradle to grave)?
To give you an idea of how this Supplier Development Engineer role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide a link between the supplier and the various facilities
- Identify any improvement opportunities in the supplier's process by conducting process audits to ensure that robust process controls are in place to prevent non-conformities
- Continuously monitor supplier's manufacturing processes and quality management system for trends and improvements
- Assist suppliers with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities
- Review supplier proposals for processing new items
To apply for this Supplier Development Engineer role, you will need relevant experience in a similar role. You will also require the following:
- The ability to ensure the adequacy of the supplier's quality management system and the capability of people, training, tooling, fixturing and equipment
- To lead the implementation of Quality deliverables for NPI projects and activities
- To monitor supplier adherence to Process Change Notification PCN for changes driven by Supplier and the client.
As a vital team member and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable contract rate and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this contract Supplier Development Engineer position in Stafford.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included