Commercial Aftermarket Project Manager
Salary circa £35,000
This is genuinely an amazing opportunity to join a UK based, US owned international business who continue to grow and supply capital automation and manufacturing equipment, globally. To support this success, we are seeking two Commercial Aftermarket Project Managers operating from this head-office and manufacturing facility.
This opportunity is suitable for ambitious graduates looking to kick-start their career and gain a wide range of experience with this progressive and supportive business.
The role is commercially focussed and requires a high level of analytical skill as well as customer interaction and relationship management. Ability to influence entire decision making unit in customers, Finance, Engineering, sales etc. Responsible for the growth in Aftermarket revenues and profits for a regional area. The role will work with the Aftermarket Director to develop regional growth strategies to help deliver total Group Aftermarket Sales of $25 million by 2025. The role will be responsible for growing all aspects of the Aftermarket business including spare parts sales; service and maintenance packages; customer training packages and product refurbishments.
- Take ownership of a segment of the Aftermarket business and manage and grow that segment, with close collaboration both internally and externally.
- Develop strong customer relationships via regular visits and Teams calls; use the Quarterly Management Scorecards to focus on relationship-based sales strategies.
- Research the voice of the customer (VOC) and continually develop our Service packages and Spare parts business strategies to meet those needs.
- Develop a systematic approach to selling spares based on data analysis identifying commodities and spares categories that Customers aren’t buying today, then develop stocking or pricing models to attract the sale.
- Develop a pricing strategy to increase our Spares market share and produce individual Price Lists for Customers based on that strategy. Use value added pricing to maximise Upgrade and Service package revenues and profits.
- Adopt transactional pricing theory to remove profit leakages that may occur via shipping costs; small order quantities; replacement parts or inconsistent quoting process,
- Visit customers to understand their requirements, audit and survey their machines to develop spares sales opportunities.
- Assist with the set-up of Service Centres to support regional growth; work with Customers and Supply Chain to ensure parts are strategically stocked geographically; Consider logistics, duties and freight costs to achieve the most competitive and profitable routes.
- Assist with implementing a service footprint that will achieve Customer expectations in relation to service and technical support requirements, whilst maximizing returns on the investment.
- Assist with the design of Service packages to be sold with machines or for existing machines.
- Develop Sales Force to routinely send out Marketing & Sales materials/case studies etc to customers.
- Develop effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholder, customers and suppliers to ensure best outcomes.
- Graduate with some form of degree in Business.
- Commercially focused; results orientated with strong analytical skills.
- Be able to react to changing requirements and the vision to plan supply chains for upcoming requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally – additional language skills an advantage.
- Able to travel internationally and domestically.
Experience in the commercial aftermarket environment is desirable, but not essential.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included