Do you have facilities experience, and are you seeking a new job in Brentwood? Our client, one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications, is looking for a full-time Facilities Technician, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Facilities Technician, you will assist in the maintenance and upgrade of the buildings on-site, related infrastructure, office and workshop facilities, always ensuring full regulatory compliance. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day health & safety for the staff and ensure all emergency equipment is maintained and serviced.
To give you an idea of how this Facilities Technician role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Assist in the maintenance and upgrade of the buildings on the site, related infrastructure, office and workshop facilities, and always ensure full regulatory compliance
- Maintain all workshop machinery and equipment, ensuring all regulatory compliance is met where required
- Assist with the negotiation and arrangement of service contracts relating to outsourced services
- Assist in the procurement of any new machinery or company equipment
To apply for this Facilities Technician role, you will need knowledge of the following disciplines - Electrical, Mechanical, and HVAC, including fault finding, repair and installation. You will also require the following:
- The ability to identify faults and initiate the necessary measures to solve them
- Excellent attention to detail and record maintenance
- A full clean driving license
- Willing to work unsocial hours to unlock and lock the building and attend to out-of-hours call-outs
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, they'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time Facilities Technician job in Brentwood, please contact Jonathan Lee today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included