If you have SHEQ experience and are seeking a new job in Brentwood, we want to hear from you. Jonathan Lee is helping one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications to recruit a SHEQ Coordinator, and this full-time or part-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a SHEQ Coordinator, you will implement SHEQ policy, procedures and concerning documents, working together with all internal and external stakeholders in various projects at the site. You will advise and assist site and office-based staff on all aspects of the company's Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management Systems and procedures.
In your first few weeks in this SHEQ Coordinator role, you can expect to:
- Investigate and report on incidents, dangerous occurrences, ill health and near misses
- Source, plan, and deliver employee training according to recognised/acceptable standards
- Undertake regular site SHEQ inspections and audits in keeping with an agreed programme in all operating regions and report accordingly
- Provide active contributions to the continuous improvement of SHEQ at the site collaborating with SHEQ members from other Sites and entities within the group
To apply for this SHEQ Coordinator role, you will need at least three years of experience preferably in a health and safety/environmental & quality related role with NEBOSH or equivalent qualification. You will also require the following:
- Experience in implementing and maintaining health, safety, environmental and quality procedures in shared occupancy sites with office and workshop activities
- Good knowledge of European and UK legislation on well-being at work, construction, Hazardous products, Environmental legislation, ATEX equipment and workplace directives, Machinery directives, and corresponding standards and industry codes and emergency planning
- Experience in delivering presentations and training sessions
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time SHEQ Coordinator position in Brentwood. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included