Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Body Electronics Lead to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Body Electronics Lead role offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
Working in the EE team, engaging with suppliers, interfacing teams and other stakeholders, you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of EE components and contribute to the development of people and processes. You will also assist defining and implementing processes facilitating excellent delivery of commodities.
In your first few weeks in this Body Electronics Lead role, you can expect to:
- Develop Body Electronics components from concept to production within the agreed budget, resource and timing
- Provide coaching and leadership to fellow engineers
- Create engineering targets and specifications
- Develop test plans, lead testing activity and resolve any issues
To succeed in this Body Electronics Lead role, you will need extensive knowledge of EE automotive development. You will also require:
- 5 years of experience working in automotive EE development
- A proven record of delivering telematics, EE commodities and systems, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Body Electronics Lead job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included