Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Passive Safety Engineer to join our client's welcoming team. This 12-month passive safety engineering role is based in Cranfield and offers a umbrella rate of £25.96 per hour PAYE. This role is Inside IR35.
As a Passive Safety Engineer, you will be responsible for automotive crash passive safety performance. Please note this position requires a short, middle-term (2 weeks - 2 months) trip to Spain or France to witness the physical crash test.
To give you an idea of how this Passive Safety Engineer role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Confirm if the design meets crash performance requirements and provide feedback to design teams
- Make test requests and support to conduct the tests
- Analyse CAE and test results and create reports
- Create minutes of the meeting
- Develop process improvement tools
To apply for this Passive Safety Engineer role, you will need a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physics related field. Biomechanics knowledge would be advantageous. You will also require:
- Experience in Automotive Passive Safety testing or restraint system development
- Knowledge of body engineering or electrical architecture and systems, such as eCall ACU
- Understanding of vehicle passive safety design concepts
- Knowledge of HV vehicle architecture and CAE within an automotive engineering environment would be a plus
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included