UAT Manager - 39270 - £552.80 / day umbrella rate
Do you have experience of using Atlassian applications and HP ALM? Along with experience in SAP EWM testing? are you seeking a new contract in Solihull? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a UAT Manager, and the role comes with an contract rate of £552.80 per day (umbrella rate, inside IR35).
The Business Systems Delivery team you will be working in is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Systems programmes within the business.
In your first week in this UAT Manager role, you can expect to:
- Ensure that systems, services, and end to end processes are tested, integrated and operationally ready
- Work closely with business leads within the transformation programme as well as internal and external developers and lead them to deliver the test strategy
- Process control and reporting to ensure that testing meets agreed quality standards for operational acceptance and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress, user acceptance testing, Production Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance within business departments
- Communicate and engage across the programme to ensure stakeholders and all constituent projects understand.
To apply for this UAT Manager role, you will need proven experience in a Test Management role. You will also require the following:
- Experience using Atlassian applications and HP ALM
- Experience in SAP EWM testing
- Experience working with defect management systems, such as HPALM / JIRA
- Understanding and knowledge of business requirements and solution design methodologies
- Advanced Test Manager Certification.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per-day rate of £552.80.
To apply for this contract UAT Manager day job in Solihull, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included