Business Change Coordinator/Manager - 39269 - £460.40 / day umbrella rate (Inside IR35)
The Business Change role has an overarching objective to ensuring robust communication & change management of manufacturing SAP modules to business end users, getting the organisation engaged and ready for the change and ensuring that the change is adopted and sustained. In order to achieve this, the Business Change role will be able to monitor and manage the impact of change.
- Define, engage and align stakeholders in preparation for deployments
- Author and release communications to the impacted users
- Arrange and host communications events, show and tell events, product demonstrations
- Conduct, document and communicate change impact assessments across all functions
- Create stakeholder impact assessments, communication & engagement plans and support communications across the business
- Ensure `Idea to Product` global business processes maintain alignment with the overall Transformation Process Architecture and are compliant with set regulations and standards
- Report out business readiness and change status to senior management
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in a Business Change / Comms role
- Experience authoring and releasing communications via multiple medias (not just email and teams messages / calls)
- Experience collecting and documenting change impacts, stakeholder impacts and communication plans
- Demonstrated experience on delivering and leading system based change
- Change management and/or project management accreditation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in collecting change impact and driving mitigating actions
Knowledge of SAP S/4 Knowledge of Plant Maintenance systems
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Currently financed until 1st March 2024 but there is potential for an extension.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included