Do you have data analysis experience, and are you seeking a new job in Brackley? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Procurement Analyst, and the full-time role comes with a salary of £40 to £50k and excellent benefits.
As a Procurement Analyst, you will report to the Head of Procurement and will be responsible for deep analysis of data. You will be identifying, gathering and analysing data, providing insights to the procurement and wider business.
In your first few weeks in this Procurement Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Understand and interpret data from Oracle and other systems - spend, inflation, wastage, inventory, supplier information, etc
- Analyse the results and identify areas to increase efficiency and identify trends and spend patterns
- Provide insight through graphs, charts, tables, reports and dashboards
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Build and run reports to support procurement.
To apply for this Procurement Analyst role, you will need good knowledge of Oracle and excellent attention to detail. You will also require the following:
- Analytical skills
- Good communication, problem-solving and communication skills
- The ability to interface with cross-functional teams and varying levels in the business
- Confidence and good presentation skills.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a salary of £40,000 to £50,000 and a generous benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Procurement Analyst job in Brackley, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included