System Integration Leader
Up to £34/hr – Inside IR35
12 month initial contract – Long term ongoing contract
A System Integration Leader opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful candidate will work within a Purchase & Logistics Team. They will utilise their project management skills to ensure the team are ready for ‘go live’ of our new management system, and then continue to lead the resolution of any post implementation issues.
New MRP system going in across the site, you will be part of the implementation team and influence across the site. This is a ‘hands on’ role, the successful candidate being able to both lead and deliver tasks (whichever is most appropriate), and therefore is varied.
Some examples of the day to work are extensive data validation, developing and updating standard work, influencing the wider project team, managing issues to resolution, communicating to stakeholders, delivering training to team members.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team be able to both influence stakeholders and get the most out of peers
- Analytical mindset with tenacious attitude to problem solving, a disciplined approach and a good attention to detail
- Competent user of Alteryx, Tableau and Microsoft Power platforms
- The ability to translate complex requirements and work with others define solutions
- Experience of change management; coordinating multiple stakeholders and team members through the project plan from conception to completion
- Experience of using an MRP / Stock control system and DevOps is desirable.
- Understanding of purchase and stock control principles
- Setting up value stream dashboards
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract rate for your skills and knowledge.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today if this contract System Integration Leader position in Peterborough sounds like a great fit for you. We would love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included