Transportation and Engineering
Competitive Plus Benefits
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client who specialise within providing engineering solutions for the transportation industry seeking a Development Engineer of exceptional calibre to join their team to help deliver a wide range of innovative SME development activities. This full-time Development Engineer's role is hybrid in nature, requires someone who can create and map out tests for unique applications, offering excellent salary and benefits package for a growing innovation centre.
As a Development Engineer, you will work with organisations large and small - innovators, academia, policymakers and government departments to deliver projects that will help shape and accelerate future industries, with four interdependent areas of activity focused on the development of innovative and low-cost technologies for the whole of the transportation, off-highway and rail sectors as well as new and emerging markets.
As a Development Engineer, you can expect to:
- Manage product development and testing activities in new projects covering a wide dispersion of products and systems for various applications
- Create and manage project timing and action plans related to testing activities
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver testing activities on time and budget
- Report progress on testing activities and highlight any issues that may prevent the delivery of projects on time and within budget
You will as the Development Engineer have the following skills an experience:
- Background in product development, while creating test procedures, systems and plans for new and innovative applications
- Be able to capture and analyse test data, making recommendations for improvements to cover functionality, safety and performance
- Capable of leading and running test activities, while training and mentoring others to perform the associated tests to support the development of new products
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills in a challenging environment being able to deal with problem quickly and effectively while managing stakeholder expectations
To apply for this role you'll need to be pro-active and highly motivated with a proven track record in product development, managing all test activities from scratch, having the ability to get things done working both independently and within a team.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package working within a state of the art innovation centre.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included