Finance Analyst - 39245 - £25.77/hr Umbrella
Do you have experience as a Finance Analyst, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a contract Finance Analyst, and the role comes with an umbrella pay rate of £25.77/hr (inside IR35) for your expertise.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for all the finance transactional activities that occur across the Product Engineering change management and release process, ensuring changes are processed accurately and in a timely manner. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders from across the business, supporting critical activities for the success of the company's programmes.
During your first few weeks in this Finance Analyst role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Operate daily processes required to support change management and engineering release activities across Product Engineering
- Engage with Operating Teams and Finance Business Partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Support identification and delivery of process improvement - looking for opportunities to eliminate, simplify, standardise and automate
- Work with robotic process automation solutions - monitoring overall performance and dealing with business exceptions
To apply for this Finance Analyst role, you will require:
- Knowledge of change management and engineering release processes
- Excellent data analytics skills with attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in systems (WERS, WIPS, iCREATE, SAP, and NGR)
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this contract Finance Analyst position in Warwick.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included