Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge with an excellent company based in Birmingham? In this role you will be responsible for administering UK and overseas customer requirements that involve the sale and export of goods in accordance with export sales legislation. Alongside this you will be supporting the day to day account management of the field sales teams. If this role sounds interesting to you, apply today!
- Manages day to day Sales Orders, invoicing, scheduling, export documentation for existing UK and overseas Customer Contracts.
- Responds to customer request for quotes.
- Answer the customer enquiries by phone, email or face to face in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
- Administer the relevant contracts ensuring that all information is communicated both internally and externally.
- Ensure accurate communication of updates to customer order delivery status.
- Provide internal operations accurate customer product demand schedules and purchasing requirements.
- Provide head office with daily cash reporting and reordering. Responsible for daily petty cash handling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Knowledge of export procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
- Proven experience to work as part of a team.
- Displays a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives of the company.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Salary range 25K depending on experience.
Hours of work 8 till 16.30 with ½ hour lunch - holidays 20 plus 8 days PH.
Two weeks paid leave for Reservists to attend yearly training/camp.
Life Cover - 3 x base salary
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included