Do you have Procurement Engineering Manager and in particular, Sensors or advanced electronics experience, and are you seeking a new job in the South West ,Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a household name recruit a Procurement Engineering Manager , and the role comes with an excellent salary and very strong benefits. This role is on-site and not hybrid. No sponsorship opportunity for overseas applications.
As the Procurement Engineering Manager , you will showcase a passion for procurement and its advantages for the organisation. Your role will involve upstream procurement management of Sensors and sensing technologies, which is a high-profile and growing commodity for the client across all Categories.
In your first few weeks in this Procurement Engineering Manager role, you can expect to:
- Manage Upstream Procurement engagement with Research & NPI teams on new technologies within sensors across all product categories
- Lead procurement initiatives to source high-quality components that meet all performance, functional and commercial requirements
- Work within RDD teams to develop and integrate new sensing technologies into product category and research projects
- Drive the creation and deployment of comprehensive supplier strategies, including the identification and mitigation of key market risks
To apply for this Procurement Engineering Manager role, you will need an electrical engineering degree or commercial discipline with demonstrable work experience in these areas. You will also require the following:
- Experience in sourcing and early supplier engagement in Sensors or other related commodities
- Experience in a consumer electronics engineering & design environment, particularly NPI environments
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence multiple global stakeholders across different product categories
If you want to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and a benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
If this full-time Procurement Engineering Manager job in the South West motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included