Do you have avionics experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping an Aerospace and Defence company recruit a full-time Avionics Technician on a fixed term basis, this is a salaried role until March 2024 that includes benefits such as paid holiday, 9 day working fortnight and a yearly bonus scheme.
In your first few weeks in this Avionics Technician role, you can expect to:
- Undertake electrical maintenance procedures on a variety of equipment.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting on electrical and electronic equipment.
- Preparation of aircraft and associated equipment for flight.
To apply for this Avionics Technician role, you will need experience in Avionics maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Experience in airfield/flight-line operations
- Previous military or civilian aircraft experience
- Eligibility for UK security clearance (UK resident for approx 5 years+)
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Avionic Technician position. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included