If you have Design Engineering experience and are seeking an exciting new role in Worcester, Jonathan Lee Recruitment wants to hear from you. We are working with a collaborative company to recruit a full-time CAD Designer for our client's team, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will design investment casting tooling and fixtures using CAD software and produce designs using Unigraphics CAD software. The Design Engineer will also take responsibility for producing models for manufacturing purposes and technical drawings. Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK.
To give you an idea of how this flexible Design Engineer position would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Produce technical drawings
- Liaise with CNC programmers and toolmakers
- Attend design kick-off and development meetings
- Liaise with customers on technical and design issues
- Create BOMs and parts lists for ordering parts and materials
- Work with managers to implement the company policies and business objectives
We are seeking a CAD Designer who is qualified to a professional level - HNC/HND or Degree. You will also require:
- Familiarity with CNC manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with injection tooling
- Able to work under own initiative
- Close attention to detail and a thorough approach to all tasks
- Confident and well-presented
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Design Engineer job in Worcester, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included