Lead Designer - Seating - 39263 - £44.25/hr umbrella rate
Do you have design experience, and are you seeking a new job in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a full-time Lead Designer - Seating, and the role comes with a umbrella contract rate of £44.25 per hour (Inside IR35).
As a Lead Designer, you will collaborate with the wider interior design teams, supporting with technical skills and experience to help guide the design process from ideation and creativity through to delivery. Verbal and image-based presentation skills are paramount, with ideation achieved via traditional sketching and software like Photoshop, Alias, VRED and 3D.
In your first few weeks in this Lead Designer role, you can expect to:
- Create a seating design strategy befitting the House of Brands the company is building to deliver modern luxury vehicles
- Create and illustrate new ideas whilst challenging conventional thinking in problem-solving
- Liaise cross-functionally to ensure two-way communication on project feasibility and 3D development
- Assist in the development of the virtual and physical design properties of projects to the highest level of maturity and refinement.
To apply for this Lead Designer role, you will need a degree-level qualification in Industrial design, Product Design, Automotive Design, Interior Design or Transport Design. You will also require the following:
- Creative Ideation via 2D sketches, renders and 3D digital models
- Digital 3D skills (e.g., Alias Design delivery experience)
- OEM or Tier 1 supplier experience in seating design preferred
- Proven illustration and visual evaluation skills to communicate ideas and solutions
- An understanding of aesthetic judgement of surface, surface juxtaposition and appearance.
You'll receive a umbrella contract per hour rate of £44.25 in return for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Lead Designer - Seating position in Gaydon, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included