If you're a Material Controller with at least three years of working experience within an aerospace/manufacturing environment, this could be the ideal role for you. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a full-time Materials Controller in India Mill, Darwen, and the role comes with a salary of up to £12.50 per hour and excellent benefits.
As a Materials Controller, you will primarily manage the Time and Temperature Sensitive (TATS) materials and their movements within the business. You will also diligently check Certificates of Conformity against customer specifications and confirm material suitability for use or raising issues where appropriate.
During your first few weeks in this Materials Controller role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Ensure the storage of materials is organized, traceable and compliant with relevant standards
- Issue materials within the ERP system to ensure that full traceability exists and to manage any anomalies with respect to material quantities
- Select and supply the necessary parts or materials for processing operations at required times
- Undertake cycle counts to ensure accurate stock levels and where discrepancies occur, investigate as directed and bring forward solutions to avoid further occurrences
You will need at least three years of working experience within an aerospace/manufacturing environment to apply for this Materials Controller role. You will also require the following:
- Experience of manual handling
- Knowledge of stock handling and rotation
- Previous counterbalance FLT experience/current licence
- A working understanding/knowledge of an ERP System
You'll receive a pay rate of £12.50 per hour and a compelling benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility. Benefits include:
- Holidays start at 33 days per year (including Bank Holidays) pro rata for 4 days
- Overtime rates after basic hours are 1.5 of your basic hourly rate for Fridays and Saturdays, and overtime rates for Sundays are 2.0 of your basic hourly rate
- On-site - Occupational Health and Corporate Simplyhealth Cash Plan (Benefit in Kind)
- Life Insurance x 2 and much more!
To apply for this full-time Materials Controller job in Darwen, please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We would love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included