Do you have Mechanical Fitting experience within the Automotive or Defence industry, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the automotive sector to recruit a Mechanical Fitter, the role comes with an attractive salary up to £28,000 per annum and benefits package, including the chance to join a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As a Mechanical Fitter, you will be responsible for testing, servicing and repairing equipment and machinery, as well as stripping units in accordance with work instructions.
During your first few weeks in this strip & build role, you can expect to:
- Inspect the condition of the product
- Ensure that the parts are available in order to carry out the required jobs
- Testing products to the required customer specification
- Report any faults to the Workshop Supervisor, who will advise what action is needed
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter role, you will need proven experience in the repair and maintenance of vehicles or similar equipment. You will also require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary up to £28,000 per annum and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Mechanical Fitter job in Coventry, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included