Product Information (PI) Propulsion Planner - 39251 - £22.68/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a PI Propulsion Planner, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £22.68 per hour (inside IR35).
As a PI Propulsion Planner, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of accurately configured bills of materials in support of vehicle line and architecture PCDS (Product Creation and Delivery System) milestones for multiple model years. This is a key role that requires a balance of business capabilities to deliver its key objectives.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for the accuracy, cleanliness and timeliness of feature sets and bills of materials to support virtual and physical builds
- Manage the workload within the PI team
- Develop scenario plans and coordinate the actions of the Release Operations & Feature Configuration teams.
To apply for this Propulsion Planner role, you will need project management skills to generate and manage project delivery plans. You will also require the following:
- Project Management skills to generate and manage project delivery plans.
- Understanding programme scope and comprehensive change management skills.
- Stakeholder management and negotiation to ensure priorities met and critical path are not compromised.
- Must have good, strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence people and develop effective solutions.
- Excellent problem solving & logic reasoning skills
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- PLM System experience
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this contract PI Propulsion Planner position in Warwick. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included