Manufacturing Logistics Systems Project Analyst - 39216 - £22.68/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you a Manufacturing Logistics background, and are you seeking a new job in Wolverhampton? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Manufacturing Logistics Systems Project Analyst, and the role comes with a contract rate of £22.68 per hour.
As a Manufacturing Logistics Systems Project Analyst, you will identify, develop and deliver Warehouse and Material Handling IT & Technology Projects (e.g systems rollouts, Automation, Picking technology), whilst driving improvements to our Warehousing and Manufacturing Logistics processes.
A key element of the role is to work with the business teams to deploy EWM system changes successfully through testing, training and technical support to ensure our systems solutions and processes align. You will support continuous systems improvement, driving to best in class internal logistics and Hours per Car reduction.
In your first few weeks in this Manufacturing Logistics Systems Project Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Facilitate the creation of Business Capability and process Maps and document clear Business Requirements
- Facilitate Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEAs), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Training requirements, user education, and launch support to aid flawless launches
- Provide technical support through warehouse & master data configuration (e.g Put away strategies/waves), identify and resolve system configuration issues and problem resolution
- Coach both internal and external team members to deliver project milestones, remove roadblocks, and ensure communication and idea-sharing
To apply for this role you'll require:
- Manufacturing Logistics / Supply Chain background
- Working knowledge of warehouse or manufacturing logistics systems (e.g SAP EWM)
- Experience or knowledge of driving process improvement activities or managing change
- Ability to load or validate master data, and define store configuration data
- Experience in defining operational processes, business capabilities or IT requirements
If this contract Manufacturing Logistics Systems Project Analyst job in Wolverhampton motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included