Do you have Fire systems Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Fire Systems Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Fire systems Engineer, you will be working alongside the Operations Director to ensure fire alarm project delivery is achieved on time and within budget. You will also undertake preventative maintenance and commissioning activities and respond to reactive call-outs within contractual response times, fault finding and first-fix resolution.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Undertake preventative maintenance and commissioning activities
- Respond to reactive call-outs within contractual response times, fault finding and first fix resolution
- Undertake small works, primarily, but not limited to, Fire Detection, Aspirating systems, Suppression and Emergency Lighting
To apply for this Fire systems Engineer role, you will need experience in the following:
- Working on fire systems that are part of integrated solutions
- Ideally, have experience working with analogue and addressable network systems.
- The candidate will be able to maintain, and fault find on conventional and addressable systems.
- This role will be ideally suited to a skilled Fire Alarm Engineer looking to take their next career step into management.
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Fire systems Engineer position in Birmingham, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included