Do you have wiring experience, and are you seeking a new job in Dorset? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Wireman, and the full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Wireman, you will be responsible for producing looms/cable assemblies and test equipment items from drawings and kits to the required build standards and agreed timeframes.
In your first few weeks in this Production Wire Person role, you can expect to be:
- Crimping, soldering, lacing and splicing to aerospace standards
- Wiring cabinets and fixtures
- Understanding engineering drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams
- Soldering to a consistently high standard
- Working with various mil spec connectors, using good cable production techniques.
To apply for this Production Wire Person role, you will need an understanding of engineering drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams. You will also require the following:
- The ability to solder to a consistently high standard
- The willingness to provide on-site support at customer premises when required
- A full driving license and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Be able to meet the requirements for UK Security Clearance including the last 5 years continuous residency in the UK
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and benefits package, including the opportunity of a 4 day week & the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please get in touch with Chris Mead 01384 446128 email@example.com at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today to apply for this full-time Wireman position in Dorset. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included