Scrum Engineering Delivery Project Planner - 39247 - £28.21/hr umbrella rate
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Scrum Engineering Delivery Project Planner, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £28.21 per hour (Inside IR35).
As a Project Planner, you will be integrated within the Group Structure of the Programme Product Map to ensure robust delivery using Technical Delivery Plans, Commodity Plans, squad Scrum Masters and obstacle escalation.
In your first few weeks in this Project Planner role, you can expect to:
- Act as the prime engineering contact in agile delivery groups, providing technical leadership and driving engineering excellence
- Manage the performance of Engineering Scrum Masters within the agile group to facilitate cross-functional issue resolution and ensure successful programme delivery
- Proactively define and deliver technical compliance through defined KPIs, leading to the resolution of risks
- Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the programme Engineering content, aligned with strategic technical direction.
To apply for this Scrum Engineering Delivery Project Planner role, you will need to be degree-qualified or have equivalent experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience delivering engineering content
- Experience of engineering technical deliverables
- Experience working across various corporate functions
- Experience in Agile and Scrum.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Scrum Engineering Delivery Project Planner job in Warwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included