CAD Infrastructure Quality Lead - 39235 - £36.03/hr umbrella rate
Do you have CAD Infrastructure Quality Lead experience, and are you seeking a new job in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the body engineering sector find a CAD Infrastructure QA Quality Lead, and the role comes with a umbrella contract rate of up to £36.03 per hour (Inside IR35).
As a CAD Infrastructure Quality Lead, you will be responsible for both supporting the users and facing off to the I.T. And Process infrastructure teams in defining and prioritising the issues that users are facing. You will optimise and streamline this process, bringing clarity and consistency and leading the resolution of the issues on behalf of the CAD Super User Group.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to undertake:
- Creation and maintenance of a clear and concise prioritised list of issues to positively transform the experience of CAD users
- Create and maintain clear CAD Super User Group "Bugs and gaps" dashboards
- Run audits of the Issue Definition Quality for the CAD Related Tickets
- Organise and run CAD ticket review workshops
- Attend and represent the CAD Superuser Group & User Satisfaction at Key Digital (I.T.), DEC and Dassault Systemes Meetings
To apply for this CAD Infrastructure Quality Lead role, you will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to simplify complex issues. You will also require the following:
- Historical leadership of CAD-related teams
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Completer Finisher
- Knowledge of Dassault Systems 3D
- Experience representing a large user base
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract CAD Infrastructure Quality Lead job in Warwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included