Do you have diesel emissions testing experience, and are you seeking a new job in Basildon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains to recruit a Calibration Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £60,000 p.a. and excellent benefits.
As a Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for optimising the calibration of ICEs and hybridised ICE powertrains. Your objective will be to ensure that all target criteria are met and that the powertrain works to its full efficiency in all operating conditions.
If you were already in this engineering role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Planning and delivery of engine or vehicle development programmes
- Calibration dataset development in-line with guidelines for the relevant attributes
- Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations
- Dataset validation for all ambient conditions both in facility and territory, including final reporting and documentation
- Liaising and reporting to various functions within the organisation.
To succeed in this role, you should have gained a B.Eng. in Mechanical/Automotive or a related engineering discipline together with experience in diesel emissions testing and data analysis. Other essential requirements include:
- Good knowledge of diesel combustion engine fundamentals
- Knowledge of diesel exhaust after-treatment hardware and diesel EMS and related tools and software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of large and small teams including leading teams.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with a salary of up to £60,000 p.a. and an excellent benefits package.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Calibration Engineer position in Basildon, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included